You are currently checking the beta version of the documentation.
- #89: [Enhancement]: Use Cognitive Service Translation API connection for machine translations
- #90: [Enhancement]: Custom colors for callouts
- #82: [Enhancement]: Allow comments to be disabled at global level
- #83: [Enhancement]: New implementation of the retry logic
- #84: [BUG]: Issue with skipping pages and multilingual
- #85: [BUG]: Fix recording video bug in Cypress during tests
- #95: [Enhancement]: Add test results to the documentation to gain a better view on how they perform
- #75: [Enhancement]: Ability to define a default template in
- #76: [Enhancement]: Ability to place the table of contents at the
right side of the markdown
- #77: [Enhancement]: Add pages in alphabetical order to the navigation (when weight is not defined)
- #80: [Enhancement]: Add multilingual support on site and page level
- #78: [BUG] Fix for fetching all list items via the library title
- #4: [Enhancement]: Added
- #45: [Enhancement]: Table of contents shortcode added
- #63: [Enhancement]: Get to know how doctor is used
- #64: [Enhancement]: Post clean-up of removed/untouched pages
- #65: [Enhancement]: Add a delay in the retry mechanism
- #66: [Enhancement]: Autocomplete functionality added for commands and its arguments
- #70: [Enhancement]: Ability to specify to clean the
- #71: [Enhancement]: Easier debugging with ability to attach the VSCode debugger
- #72: [Bug]: Fix for encoding characters in codeblocks + tests
- #5: Documentation site created getdoctor.io.
- #6: Enhancement to allow Doctor to generate the HTML instead of the Markdown Web Part.
- #50: Fix for skipping pages.
- #51: Enhancement making skipping pages faster without the need to check each page.
- #52: Enhancements to make it possible to change the look and feel of the site.
- #54: Enhancements to set the code editor theme for Markdown.
- #55: Enhancements to minify the CSS provided to the Markdown web part.
- #56: Enhancements to set the site its logo.
- #57: Fix for only retrieving the page its metadata so that encoding of the page its content would not lead to issues.
- #62: Enhancement to specify to retry the command execution if it failed.
- #3: Added metadata support for pages.
- #34: Add support for certificate authentication (provided by Gustavo Covas).
- #44: Enhancement: Be able to specify which version of CLI for Microsoft 365 you want to use.
- #47: Fix for issue with encoding
> in the markdown.
- #48: Enhancement: Masking the password and certificate Base64 string in the console.
- #49: Enhancement: Debug configuration for
vscode added to the project.
- #33: Page template support added.
- #36: Enhancement: Added
- #37: Fix issue with encoding special characters.
- #38: Enhancement: Added
- #39: Fix for navigation command execution.
- #40: Fix issue with multiple images on pages.
- #41: Fix issue with 2nd level navigation items.
- #17: Enhancement: Add support for page description.
- #18: Enhancement: Support for setting header image of the page.
- #20: Enhancement: Add support for title area layout.
- #25: Make
- #26: Include folder name for slug when not set in front matter.
- #27: Add support in Front Matter to enable or disable page comments. By default they are disabled.
- #32: Added MIT license to the project.
- #7: Added parameter to clean up all pages and assets before publishing.
- #19: Added support for specifying the
layoutType from within the front matter.
- #21: Implemented easier command execution from within the tool.
- #22: Enhanced the test actions with screenshots.
- #23: Added process exit codes to make sure it correctly outputs a success or failure status.
- #16: Fix for specified webPartData is not a valid JSON string.
- Updated the CLI for Microsoft 365 to 3.4.0 as this has huge performance improvements
- #9: Removed the
jq dependency with a fallback to JSON parsing in the tool itself.
- #11: Unknown arguments do not blow up the command execution +
--help added to the main command.
- #12: Added cross-platform support.
- #14: Cross-platform builds and publishing setup on GitHub Actions.
outputFolder argument which when provided, will ouput the processed Markdown files with updated image and page links.
- #2: Added support for linking pages in Markdown.
- #1: Fix for when
m365 tool is not globally available
Updated on 22 Feb 2021